Towards the end of last year I went on a tour with the Joburg Heritage Foundation of two buildings in Pretoria which have a lot in common – both are religious buildings, both use imported architectural language and foreign materials, both are constructed with exquisite detail, and both are breathtakingly beautiful. But when it comes [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank