Urban Joburg responds to Monocle Magazine’s binary view of Joburg. Love their description of what Jozi inner city has to offer: ‘We’re a city where one can drink a strong espresso in ‘Little Addis’ before heading off to Fordsburg for a vegetarian biryani AND making a stop at Neighbourgoods for [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip