Mail and Guardian (June 18-24; Vol 26 no 23 p 12)) ran an article by Duduzile Mathebula entitled ‘We love you South Africa – World Cup tourists give the country the thumbs up but public transport is a major gripe’. It seems that most of the foreign visitors are ‘overwhelmingly positive’ about their initial experiences [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank