Two French urban contemporary dance companies will present solos dealing with the issue of identity and origins: French B-Boy Junior’s Buanattitude will revisit his African roots and Zairian culture in particular, his native country; Cie Stylistik’s Entre Deux (In between) will stage a French-Senegalese performer dealing with his “dual” culture. Sunday 4 September at Joburg [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank