One of the best things about running a guesthouse is all the interesting people we meet from all over the world. One such person is Pat Walker who runs Cultural Explorer. Pat, a remarkable woman with boundless energy and a wonderful sense of humour, runs tours to South Africa which focus on volunteer, cultural, or [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank