I haven’t been to an exhibition at the Joburg Art Gallery for ages - somehow JAG’s PR doesn’t market its events succesfully (suffering from the City Council’s budgetary woes?). So to go to the opening event on Sunday 6th May and see the Gallery literally bursting at the seams with both people and images, was a complete joy! Oh that [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip