As I have never seen it, I’m really looking forward to Athol Fugard’s Blue Iris due to open at the Market on 21st August. It’s directed by Janice Honeyman with Graham Weir, Lee-Ann van Rooi and Claire Berlein. Described in the press release: Set in Fugard’s beloved Karoo, this tender story revolves around the gradual [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip