With 3 or 4 screenings a day there is still time to see Coriolanus before it goes of circuit. Ralph Fiennes contemporary production has been called ‘the thinking person’s action movie’. Peter Bradshaw of The Guardian writes: ’Ralph Fiennes’s intelligent take on an unloved Shakespeare links it not only to the 1990s Balkans, [much of it was filmed in the Belgrade] [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip