Angie Wilson, a South African by birth, is showing her recent body of work from 1st to 3rd December at a venue in Craighall Park Johannesburg. Now London based, Wilson exhibits her work here and in South Africa and has shown at The Mall Galleries, The Affordable Art Fair, the The Brighton Art Fair as well many [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip