Towards the end of last year I went on a tour with the Joburg Heritage Foundation of two buildings in Pretoria which have a lot in common – both are religious buildings, both use imported architectural language and foreign materials, both are constructed with exquisite detail, and both are breathtakingly beautiful. But when it comes [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa