Did you know that there are more mobile phones in Uganda than there are light bulbs, and the average sub-Saharan woman touches her hair 37 times a day but checks her phone 82 times a day? [Who on earth conducted the research on 'hair-touching' in Africa?] On a more serious note – according to Damian [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank