Exhibition of two of South Africa’s master potters - Friday 25 to Sunday 27 March from 10am until 5pm. Digby Hoets who lives and works in Midrand makes beautiful large pots and jars, while Andrew Walford who lives in KwaZulu Natal is influenced by Japanese and English pottery. Andrew will be demonstrating the art of throwing pots at [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank