Far from being just another curio outlet, togu’na shop offers a collection of traditional and contemporary pieces that are tailored to suit the specific needs of every customer. The owner and director Lara Tatley has sourced an exquisite collection of pieces from all over Africa and runs the showroom in Parktown North with her husband [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip