Yes .. it’s jacaranda time again and already some of the trees along the streets of the older suburbs of the Joburg have a purplish tinge to them. My weekly walks in Westcliff offer glorious views from the top of the famous ‘Westcliff steps’, so loved by mountaineers training for climbing ‘Killi’. (My aspirations are [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank