There are 3 performances left of this dazzlingly whacky absurdist opera by Shostakovich, brilliantly produced by William Kentridge. This is a live screening of the opera (in the Met’s HD series) which has returned to the New York Met after premiering in 2010. Based on the 1836 short story writtten by Nikolai Gogal, it tells [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip