As the accompanying press release says: ‘One of only two Jewish boys to have been born in a stable, Nik Rabinowitz always wanted to be an accountant.’ I always love hi sweekly slot on 702 – The week that was, which is achingly funny with nobody being spared Nik’s biting satire. So am really [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip