Craig Higginson’s new play Little Foot has attracted lukewarm reviews. Set in the Cradle of Humankind and taking its name from the almost complete skeleton found by Ron Clarke’s paleoanthropological team, Higginson’s play was commissioned by the National Theatre, London for its 2012 Connections Festival. It comes to the Market Theatre directly from the Grahamstown [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa