What a treat in store for art lovers at the moment. We’ve had a guest staying at Liz at Lancaster who comes out from London twice a year – ex-Saffer but has been out of the country for a long time. She always loves Joburg with all its transformations and ‘buzziness’ and is continually struck [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip