Opening on Thursday 17th November (along with Robyn Penn at Arts on Main) is Land, Now and Then, an exhibition based on selected artworks from the Absa collection which explores ways in which landscape(s) across South Africa have been historically used, portrayed, read and/or understood. Where: 161 Absa Towers North, Absa Art Gallery
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip