Don’t forget about the Friday lunchtime classical concerts at the Old Mutual Theatre on the Square. They run from 12.45 to 2pm and at a cost R30 are really great value. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip