Opening on 14th June until 30th June Ndolvu exhibition entitled Imfuyo [Domestic Animals] deals as the title suggests with the role of cows in traditional Zulu culture. Helen Joseph’s work uses the renditions of the female nude to explore issues of violence and abuse against women.
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip