The fossils of Australopithecus sediba are to be exhibited once again at Maropeng, from September 9 to September 26. The adult female specimen, MH-2, will feature prominently in a new display called More secrets of sediba revealed, along with other fossils from the Malapa site in the Cradle of Humankind. There will be tours which will be led by one of the experts behind the new research and they will provide insights into some of the findings that have been made. The tour begins at 16h00 and costs R350 per person and will be followed by a dinner at Maropeng Hotel.
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa