Rosebank is fast becoming Johannesburg’s third largest high-rise business centre, after Sandton and the inner city, according to the research conducted by Broll, one of Africa’s leading commercial property services group. ‘Rosebank is reviving, with great retail and new office developments which are well-supported by the surrounding residential nodes and the Gautrain station,’ says Jane Parker, area specialist and commercial broker at Broll. For more see http://www.rosebank.co.za/view/index/rosebank_on_the_rise/62/1/131
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip