Rocking the Gardens is set to be huge this year! This rock festival will showcase some of South Africa’s top talent, including bands, dj’s and comedians. Eat, drink and save the world by treating yourself at the Green Market or getting pampered at the Daisy Den.
When: 9 & 10 October 2010
Where: Emmarentia Dam, Johannesburg
Price: Full Weekend Online: R230 At the Gate R280; Saturday (only) Online R150 At the Gate R200; Sunday (only) Online R100 At the Gate R120
More info: Tel: 021 481 1832 firstname.lastname@example.org www.rockingthegardens.com
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip