More on a top class restaurant around the corner from Liz at Lancaster. …. Sadly another bug in my Word Press meant that my previous post on DW 11-13 (posted 12 Feb 2011) cannot be accessed. I wrote : I have 2 ‘foodie’ guests who come across from Pretoria to sample Jozi’s best restaurants. They have been so knocked out by D-W 11-13, voted in the top 20 restaurants in South Africa, that they came back for more last week. The restaurant is just around the corner at No 11-13, Dunkeld West shopping centre – hence the restaurant name DW 11-13. Linda Stafford gives another rave review on today’s Business Day:. See http://www.fm.co.za/Article.aspx?id=155298
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank