Hear the small fan park at Melrose Arch is great: big Jol and big screen. 10 minutes from Liz at Lancaster; Soweto fan Fest a blast and Public viewing at ‘Saints’ [St Stithians College Randburg] also excellent vibe. Need to book tickets for Monte Casino viewings. Haven’t yet heard from people who have been to Newtown or Sandton fan fests …???? … although serious cold snap must be affecting attendance.
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip