Mail & Guardian Literary Festival 2010 3-5 September@ 44 STANLEY Avenue, Milpark, Johannesburg in partnership with BOEKEHUIS at Fawley street, Auckland Park on 011 482 3609
Opening address (free event): Friday night 3rd Sept at 7pm, by Nic Dawes, editor of the Mail &Guardian – celebrate 25 years of the M&G with a glass of wine, RSVP: email@example.com Find the full programme at http://www.mg.co.za/specialreport/mg-jhb-literary-festival-2010
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank