‘Original Skin’ by Jessica Webster runs from 24th March to 30th April at David Krut Projects 140 Jan Smuts Ave Parkwood. The exhibition includes paintings and a selection of works on paper and paintings. The artist works with ideas of surface and skin by placing her physical body onto the printing press and using her skin to displace the ink so creating autographic marks.
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip