If it has not sold out already it is certain to do so soon, so make sure you book for at least some of the performances . Is sure to be a knock-out. It comprises a two-week programme of live performance events created by artist William Kentridge, composers Philip Miller and François Sarhan, dancer and choreographer Dada Masilo, video editor Catherine Meyburgh and performance director Sue Pam-Grant.For overview of the different performances http://www.joburg.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7035&catid=110&Itemid=193 You can book on-line or via the Market Theatre.
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank