Now you’ll be able to find them at the Pirate’s Sports Club on 4th Ave Ext, Parkhurst. Starting at 8h30, you will be assured of finding a great variety of the freshest foodstuffs to eat at the market, or to take home. There is plenty of space for kids to play, while adutls can enjoy a relaxed meal of home cooked goodies or browse for great dishes and fresh veges to take home. For more info go to www.jozifoodmarket.co.za
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip