There’s a walkabout of the group exhibition Horse, curated by Ricky Burnett, at Everard Read Gallery in Lower Rosebank at 4.30 pm Friday 16th September and then another walkabout of Ayana V Jackson’s exhibition at Gallery Momo 52 7th Ave Parktown North on Saturday 17th Sept at 11 am. There are markets in Jozi’s inner city on both Saturday – Neighbourhoods Market at 33 Juta Street, Braamfontein and Sunday- MarketOnMain down the south east of town. Creative buzz and organic vibe in the heart of warehouse spaces. The Parktown Westcliff Heritage Trst have a whole weekend of heritage tours For the programme see www.parktownheritage.co.za And the Pieter Toerien production of The History Boys finishes on 17th September.
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa