The annual platform for contemporary dance is back . The programme showing at various venues around Johannesburg, features a wide range of contemporary dance including performance art, Afro-fusion, and dance film and video by internationally renowned South African choreographers. For the full programme see http://www.at.artslink.co.za/~arts/umbrella/objects/brochure2012.pdf
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip