If you missed the last two chic Jozi dinners and want a modern Jozi-style dining experience amongst the turbines of Joburg’s first Power Station, round up a group of friends and book a table or 6 or more for February 25th. Three course meal, cash bar R250 per person. RSVP Hazel Ndebele 087 310 3888 or Thselo.email@example.com See http://lizatlancaster.co.za/blog/chopin-a-great-dinner-good-friends-all-in-the-funky-industrial-space-of-the-turbine-hall-newtown and http://lizatlancaster.co.za/blog/fiftytwo-no-18-chill-out-amongst-the-turbines-this-friday-night
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank