It’s really sad that there are so few events and no guided tours at Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens, or if there are, they aren’t advertised. Kirstenbosch Gardens in Cape Town has a very active programme of guided walks but there aren’t any at Walter Sisulu. Also the two upcoming concerts at Walter Sisulu indicate that [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip