A guest at Liz at Lancaster had his adrenalin rush for the weekend when he went bungee jumping from the old cooling towers in Soweto. Known as the Orlando Towers, this ’vertical adventure facility’ was the brainchild of Bob Woods back in 2001. When the disused towers needed maintenance the service of a rope access specialist was required [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip