Rich flame orange sunsets, the deep roar of a lion at night, an elephant in the reeded river bed below the deck outside my tent, showering al fresco under the warm midday African sun, making out the constellation of Scorpio with the help of Brian’s laser beam (Brian was the chief ranger for our stay), [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip