Wow! what is it with Jozi at the moment? So much positive press from all sorts of different quarters. From no 1 cycle route, to an up-and-coming art hub to a new spin on the level of violence – Joburg is being praised and flaunted as an interesting and vibrant city. Although Joburg will always [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank