The opening of the Gautrain station at Rosebank is beginning to make a difference to people who want to stay in the Parks region of Johannesburg (the greater Rosebank Region) despite doing business further afield. A guest staying at Liz at Lancaster at the moment is working at a corporate office in Isando but did not [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip