I went out last Sunday to spend a glorious autumn day out of town at Nirox where nature, fresh air, good friends, and happy times met. Located in the Cradle on the Kromdraai Rd between the Rhino and Lion Park and Sterkfontein, the Foundation was established by the art philanthropist Benji Liebmann and is used [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip