What’s new in the art scene in March? Along with Gerard Batha’s Paintings from the Karoo, Hermann Niebuhr’s exhibition City Chromatic, Views of Johannesburg opened at Everard Read on 8th March. For a review see http://todoinjoburg.co.za/2012/03/hermann-niebuhrs-city-chromatic-views-of-johannesburg-opens-at-everard-read/. RosenClaire’s Immaterial Matters is on at the Goodman and runs till 24th March. This is the first exhibition in [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip