Speak to many Jozi-ites and you will hear a common refrain of how beautiful the leafy suburbs are at the moment. Wonderful warm weather, luscious sparkling green gardens and parks, the white cotton- wool clouds scudding across high crystal blue skies that are so particular to the Highveld, all make for a lighter spirit. [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip