As always Adi gives some great things to do and see in Joburg in his weekly newsletter – below comes from his latest newsletter no 39 This week’s pick: Sandboarding the Gold MinesGenre: Pure rushWhat: Johannesburg’s gold mining days produced man-made mountains of soft yellow sand – these wildly recognised dunes, dotted about the East [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa