With a 180⁰ sweep across the open veld we could see wildebeest, zebra, impala and red hartebeest and as if that wasn’t enough, a black-backed jackal trotted across our path. Where was this – Kruger? Waterberg? Madikwe? .. no … out in the Cradle of Humankind a mere 40 minutes from Joburg . I played truant [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip