Recently we had guests from New York stay here at Liz at Lancaster, one of whom was Molly-Vivian Huang, an accomplished concert pianist. They were visiting South Africa for a niece’s wedding up near Kruger, and I wrote to them on their return to ask how it all went. I was delighted to get this response [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip