Mark Gevisser wrote about South African identity in both the build up to the World Cup Cup http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/article439527.ece/I-want-to-imagine-the-SA-of-my-dreams as well as after the final whistle had been blown: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jul/10/south-africa-unites-over-football . See his latest take on what it means to be a South African in late 2010: http://www.arttimes.co.za/news_read.php?news_id=2683
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa