It will take three to five years to see the economic benefits of the World Cup, a Human Sciences Research Council academic says. However, it was too early to tell how great these benefits would be, said Dr Udesh Pillay, head of research on service delivery at the HSRC. He added that the economic benefits [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip