70 Juta Street in Braamfontien opened in early November. A new, super-trendy hub of restaurants and retail spots it showcases South African design talents across the board – from fashion, to flowers, to fine art. It’s playing home to designers as weel as “Co-Op” Gallery space, shared with What if the World and Post restaurant which serves sarmies, breakfasts and home-made ice-cream
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa