Which comes first – the chicken or the egg? In the case of the built environment it is surely the buildings which must precede the functional possibilities they offer. So as the supply of high rise inner city developments has increased, so the demand for a venue with a view has grown. And there is [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip