Amazing show of significant objects from Wits’ collections. On at WAM (Wits Art Museum) until 14th October. Included diverse range such as world-renowned fossils, 13th century manuscripts, 16th century musical instruments, amazing San rock paintings, Mandela’s handwritten notes from the Rivonia treason trial, Sol Plaatjie’s diary, original Herbert Baker drawings and plans for the Union [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa