Two French urban contemporary dance companies will present solos dealing with the issue of identity and origins: French B-Boy Junior’s Buanattitude will revisit his African roots and Zairian culture in particular, his native country; Cie Stylistik’s Entre Deux (In between) will stage a French-Senegalese performer dealing with his “dual” culture. Sunday 4 September at Joburg [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip